Recreational Level 1: December 19-20, 2020
December 19 - December 20$530
Course runs 2 days, 8am-5pm daily
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE MODULE PRIOR TO THE FIELD PORTION
- Dates: Saturday-Sunday December 19-20
- Cost: $530 per person (includes online module)
- Cost Includes: Level 1 Avalanche Course Manual, Waterproof Field Book, and Recreational Level 1 certificate upon successful completion of the course. (American Avalanche Association approved)
- Not Included: Lodging, Food, and Transportation. See our Getting Here page for area information.
- Venue: 114 East 12th Street | Silverton, CO (Unless stated otherwise)
- Cancellation Policy: A $35.00 fee is charged for course date transfers. 60% of the course cost can be refunded up to 30 days prior to the course start. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the start of the course for which you are registered. Unfortunately we cannot give refunds, rainchecks or cancellations if passes into Silverton are closed.
- Check Our Website for the updated COVID-19 Policy for 2020-2021
- Follow us on: