Pro 1, January 25-27, 2021 Powder Mountain Utah
January 25, 2021 - January 27, 2021$1000
This course is designed for avalanche workers just starting in the field. You will learn how to work on a team under direct supervision from a Team Lead. This course covers a lot of the important fundamentals of understanding and managing avalanches. Students learn how avalanche work from a more technical understanding. Students learn how to recognize avalanche terrain, travel through terrain and document snow, avalanche and weather phenomena to the US Industry standard. Upon successful completion of a written test and field test students are awarded certification recognized by the American Avalanche Association.
- Fill out an application here
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE MODULE PRIOR TO THE FIELD PORTION
- Dates: January 25-27, 2021
- Cost: $1000 (includes online module)
- Cost Includes: Certificate upon successful completion of the course. (American Avalanche Association approved)
- Not Included: Lodging, Food, and Transportation. See our Getting Here page for area information.
- Venue: POWDER MOUNTAIN UTAH
- Cancellation Policy: A $35.00 fee is charged for course date transfers. 60% of the course cost can be refunded up to 30 days prior to the course start. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the start of the course for which you are registered. Unfortunately we cannot give refunds, rainchecks or cancellations if passes into Silverton are closed.
- Check Our Website for the updated COVID-19 Policy for 2020-2021
- Follow us on: